Who are we?
Lutheran Community Care's Outer Southern Generic Homelessness Service (OSGHS) provides support to families, couples and singles who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in the Onkaparinga Council area and surrounds.
The OSGHS is focused on supporting people to meet their housing needs and move quickly from homelessness to housing stability. We support people as they identify personal issues in their lives that have contributed to their current housing situation.
We encourage people to make their own decisions in setting goals for the future and enabling housing stability.
How we can help
We can provide:
- information, advice and advocacy to support you with accessing other long-term housing
- financial counselling and/or budget support
- support for people living in temporary accommodation
- support to maintain current private rental, community housing or other tenures by advocating and liaising with real estate agents, community housing providers and private landlords on your behalf
- support to access boarding house accommodation
- referrals to identified specialist services to assist you to manage more effectively in the future
- employment, education and training options.
How to contact us
After hours contacts
Homelessness Gateway Service
Tel: 1800 003 308
SA Domestic Violence and Aboriginal
Family Violence Gateway
Tel: 1300 782 200
National Sexual Assault, Domestic
Family Violence Counselling Service
Tel: 1800 737 732
Tel: 1300 306 046