A Financial Counsellor is a person who can assist you with a range of services relating to personal finances. These include providing information and assistance about:
- financial rights and responsibilities
- budgeting and money management
- negotiating with creditors and others
- debts and the debt recovery processes
- hardship applications if your situation has changed
- insolvency and bankruptcy options.
Financial Counselling is an opportunity to have a free and confidential chat with a qualified person about your finances. Our Financial Counsellor is available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at Family Zone. Please call (08) 7070 6717 to book an appointment.