In this role, you will deliver quality WHS support to enable the efficient delivery of our services. You will play a pivotal role in our team by providing high-level support in areas such as managing our WHS committee, ensuring our sites are compliant and safe for all and creating developing WHS policy and procedure.
In addition, you will be visiting sites and collaborating with a wide range of team members in order to deliver safe work practices. You are someone who can train others in safe practices to get buy-in across our organisation.
The role is dynamic and diverse so you must love variety!
We are looking for a person with:
- A Cert IV (or higher) in Workplace Health & Safety
- A minimum of two years in a similar role dealing with safety
- Demonstrated knowledge of WHS legislation
- The ability to analyse, review and improve operational process
- Experience with workplace inspections and risk assessment
- The ability to relate to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a supportive environment and the added boost of salary packaging options.
All applications MUST be submitted via the Lutheran Care recruitment hub: https://lccare.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies
Applications close Friday Sep 10 2021 at 5:00pm