Based at our Sefton Park office you will be responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of LCC’s Work Health and Safety management processes to ensure the culture of workplace health and safety is of the highest standard.
You will thrive in this role as you:
- Commit to a culture of safety and compliance
- Have a thorough working knowledge of all relevant WHS legislation
- Assist in the development, implementation, review and maintenance of WHS policies, procedures and codes of practice in line with the organisation and legislation
- Provide generalist WHS support across all service lines and sites within the organisation
- Determine the health and safety training needs of the organisation, then assist to establish work health and safety programs
Please refer to the attached Job Description for all the duties and responsibilities.
A current and satisfactory Department of Human Services Working With Children clearance and a current and unrestricted Australian Driver’s Licence is essential.
Work Health Safety Coordinator
- Part time 0.6
- LCC Level 4
For further information contact:
8269 9366 or 0490 250 120
To apply please provide a Resume and Cover Letter addressing the Responsibilities and Duties specific to the role as set out in the Job Description to Katherine Pazios by 15 January 2021.
Applications close Wednesday Jan 15 2020 at 5pm