We are seeking an enthusiastic hands-on Van Driver to deliver and collect donated goods for Lutheran Care using the LC vehicle. This position will play a vital role to ensure we are continuously updating our stock in our shops by actively collecting donations and adhering to a systematic collection schedule.
The role is Part Time 20 hours per week and is required to work 4 days per week (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) from 8:30am – 1:30pm.
You will be working in a supportive team culture while you safely drive around and;
- Deliver goods to LC Op Shops and/or workplaces on a regular schedule.
- Collect donations from schools and churches
- Collect stock from LC clothing bins at designated areas.
- Pick up and deliver for the LC Emergency Relief program as required.
- Maintain cleanliness, refuelling and minor mechanics of LC vehicle.
Please refer to the Job Description for further details.
- General Retail Award Level 1
- Based at Blair Athol
For further information contact:
Babs Deane, Manager LC & Elcies Op Shops SA/NT – [email protected] – 8269 9300.
Applications close Friday Jul 16 2021 at 5pm