We are recruiting for the role of Team Leader Specialist Foster Care based at Sefton Park.
The aim of this role is to lead and develop the integration of the specialist services into our program. This includes contributing towards building a skilled workforce, who are able to therapeutically support the needs of families and children with complex needs.
The role will also interface between foster care services and the disability sector, assisting the organisation to provide services to children through the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
The duties of this role include:
- Setting direction priorities and goals and ensure accountability for results.
- Contributing to strategy and strategic/business planning.
- Influencing and communicating direction and goals.
- Fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Leading support and change
- Identifying trends and facilitating strategies that achieve LC outcomes
- Promotion of Lutheran Care to key government offices, NGO’s and community groups.
For further details, please refer to the attached job description.
Team Leader Specialist Foster Care
- LC Level 5
- Full Time
- Based at Sefton Park (downstairs)
For further information contact:
- Deborah Whitelock, Operations Manager – [email protected] – 8337 8787
Applications close Sunday Aug 22 2021 at 9:00AM