Working from our Ntaria office, you will be working in a dynamic leadership role that will supervise an effective and cohesive bi-cultural team in working with families with complex needs within community.
The aims and objectives of this role are to:
- Lead and supervise an effective and positive team of eight staff.
- Continue to develop and sustain collaborative and respectful family, community and relevant stakeholder relationships
- Implement IFSS, working in a bi-cultural model that facilitates engagement and values others knowledge to ensure best outcomes.
- Ensure the quality of services delivered are of a high standard and comply with current legislation, accreditation and contractual requirements
*Critical to your success in these positions will be the ability to live and work in a remote community. You will be resilient, with a flexible approach to your work and the patience to build long-term relationships with community members.
Please refer to the attached Job Description for all the duties and responsibilities.
Relocation assistance is available. A satisfactory National Police Certificate, valid NT Ochre Card (youth) and a current and unrestricted Australian Driver’s Licence is also essential.
Team Leader, Intensive Family Support Service – Ntaria, NT
- Full time, contract ending 30 June 2021 (with the view to extend based on funding)
- LCC Level 6
For further information contact:
08 8953 5160 or 0447 598 153
To apply please provide a Resume and Cover Letter addressing the Responsibilities and Duties specific to the role as set out in the Job Description to Barbara Goodwin by 1 November 2020.
Applications close Sunday Nov 1 2020 at 5pm