The Team Leader Southern Office has portfolio responsibility in support of approved foster families. The aims of this role are to provide leadership, support, input and direction within FCS.
This role provides site coordination at the Warradale office of LC and is responsible for leading and managing work teams in their specific portfolio areas. These areas include, but are not limited to: recruitment and retention, assessment, training, placement, support, contract compliance, therapeutic support, clinical governance and administration.
The aims and objectives of this role include:
- Set direction priorities/ goals and ensure accountability for results
- Contribute to strategy, strategic and business planning
- Use evidence based research and analysis for decision making
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Lead and support change
- Identify trends and facilitate strategies that achieve Lutheran Care outcomes
- Identify gaps in community needs and respond accordingly
For further details, please refer to the attached job description.
Team Leader – Foster Care Services
- LC Level 5
- Full Time
- Maternity leave contract from 8/4/2021 until 11/11/2022
For further information;
Contact: Deborah Whitelock – Operations Manager – Foster Care Services
Tel: 08 8337 8787
Applications close Sunday Mar 21 2021 at 5pm