In Central Australia, Lutheran Care operates a Financial Services Hub which provides a financial literacy program, emergency relief and financial counselling to Alice Springs, including town camps and remote communities within the Central Australian service area.
The Financial Capability and Wellbeing Program assists vulnerable individuals and families resolve or alleviate their financial difficulties, improve their ongoing financial capability and manage their future financial affairs, contributing to improved financial wellbeing.
In this role as Team Leader you will:
• Provide supervision, training and mentoring to Trainer/Mentor and ER Workers as directed by the Manager
• Evaluate financial literacy training needs for Financial Counsellors and Trainer/Mentor and ER Workers
• Assist staff with their study and progress towards gaining additional skills and qualifications.
• Train relevant staff to deliver Financial Service community education programs and projects to the community
• Identify gaps in LC service provision and improve outcomes for our client base.
• Improve service provision to remote communities and increase client appointments.
• Coordinate non-accredited community education workshops on financial literacy to resource and equip participants with money management skills
• Represent LC in a positive and professional manner when attending forums.
• Develop strong relationships and partnerships with relevant community stakeholders, in particular within Aboriginal communities
• Maintain a caseload of Financial Literacy clients as required
• Meet reporting requirements that include collection, analysis and reporting of program data
For further details, please refer to the attached job description and link below.
Relocation assistance is available. A satisfactory National Police Certificate, valid NT Ochre Card (youth) and a current and unrestricted Australian Driver’s Licence is also essential.
• LCC Level 6
• Full Time
For further information;
Contact: Elke Helten, Manager Financial Services Hub
Tel: 08 8953 5160
To apply, please visit: https://applynow.net.au/jobs/132919-team-leader-financial-capability-wellbeing
PLEASE NOTE: Do not use the online form below. All applications need to go through Applynow.net.au (link above).
Applications close Tuesday Apr 13 2021 at 5pm