We are recruiting for the role of Team Leader Central (Assessment & Training) in the Foster Care Services team.
The Team Leader has the responsibility for the leadership and management of the assessment and training work team and will be based at Glynde. The aims of this role are to provide leadership, support, input and direction within FCS.
This role provides site coordination at the Glynde office and is responsible for leading and managing work teams in their specific portfolio areas. These areas include, but are not limited to: recruitment and retention, assessment, training, placement, support, contract compliance, therapeutic support, clinical governance and administration.
A successful candidate in this role is someone who;
- Sets direction priorities and goals and ensures accountability for results.
- Contributes to strategy and strategic and business planning.
- Influences and communicates direction and goals.
- Uses evidence based research and analysis for decision making.
- Fosters a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Maintains continuous quality improvement.
- Identifies trends and facilitates strategies that achieve LC outcomes.
- Promotes LC to key government offices, NGOs and community groups.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of workers. Encouraging high performance and works in alignment with HR policy and principles.
For further details, please refer to the attached job description.
Team Leader Central (Assessment & Training)
- LC Level 5
- Full Time
- Based at Glynde
For further information contact:
- Dawn Oakley, Operations Manager – [email protected] – 0439 961 240
Applications close Monday Aug 30 2021 at