We have an exciting new vacancy of Shop/Distribution Centre Coordinator, based at Blair Athol.
This role will coordinate our Blair Athol Distribution Centre and Blair Athol Op Shop, both of which play a vital role in the overall success of our LC Op Shops.
The role is Part Time 20 hours per week and is required to work 4 days per week (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday).
The LC op shops provide quality clothing, toys, home-wares, accessories, linen, handbags, bric-a-brac and other household items at very affordable prices and the distribution centre is the hub for all of our donations and is where the donations are sorted and sent out to the relevant op-shops. The distribution centre is kept running by our wonderful Lutheran Care volunteers.
This dual role will work in a supportive team culture while you;
- Coordinate the shop and volunteers to ensure the smooth running of the Op-Shop and Distribution Centre
- Create well organised stock flow to assist in meeting shop targets.
- Submit weekly stock order to Distribution Centre sorters and ensure orders are sufficiently provided
- Maintain a happy friendly environment.
- Keep volunteers updated in Organisational news and shop news
- Conduct regular meetings with staff
- Roster shifts for volunteers in the distribution centre to suit the volume of donations received
- Roster shifts for volunteers in the op-shop to ensure coverage during opening hours
- Regularly liaise with General Manager regarding stock volume and quality.
- Ensure volunteers receive stock orders weekly and have orders completed ready for the Van driver to pick-up.
- Provide day-to-day supervision and guidance of daily operations, including sorting, dispatch and logistics.
Shop/ Distribution Centre Coordinator
- General Retail Award Level 4
For further information contact:
Babs Deane, Manager LC & Elcies Op Shops SA/NT – [email protected] – 8269 9300
Applications for this role will close 16 July 2021.
Applications close Friday Jul 16 2021 at 5pm