Reporting to the Executive Manager Community Services, the main aim of the role is to provide effective leadership to the LCC Central Australia teams, whilst developing existing services and scoping and growing new services. The Senior Manager will be responsible for developing high performing teams, delivering quality services and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
As Senior Manager, your direct reports will include the Manager of Financial Services, Manager of Children and Family Services, and the Administration Officer. There are approximately 25 team members in total who make up LCC Central Australia.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure services are focused on achieving clients outcomes, supporting client goals, are evidence-based and reflective of best practice
- Identify opportunities for service enhancement and expansion, using a range of data and information sources
- Create opportunities for integration of service delivery principles, tools and practice across teams
- Contribute to and support the research for grant applications and additional program funding
- Work collaboratively with Team Leaders/Managers to ensure contract compliance with relevant legislation, policy requirements and Service Agreements
- Build strategic relationships and formal partnerships with government and non-government agencies
- Build positive relationships with people/services in remote communities
- Monitor financial performance, including participating in the preparation of budgets and monitoring of the annual budget
- Provide advice, support and guidance across a range of human resource functions – particularly in the areas of staff supervision, performance management, managing disciplinary issues and dismissals, recruitment, recognising and retraining staff (LCC’s HR team will work with you in these areas, but the HR team is based in SA, so you will be the person ‘on the ground’ who is responsible for these HR functions)
- Overseeing site management and WH&S (it’s worth noting that many members of your team live/work/travel to remote communities)
You will also require a National Police Clearance, an NT Ochre Card for working with children and young people and a current and unrestricted NT Driver’s Licence. Please refer to the Job Description for all the duties and responsibilities.
Senior Manager – Central Australia
LCC Level 8
For further information:
Contact: Robyn Richter
Tel: 08 8269 93 33
Mob: 0408 080 522
To apply please provide a Cover Letter, Selection Criteria Response and a current Resume to Robyn Richter by 25 December 2020.
Applications close Friday Dec 25 2020 at 5pm