The Respite Coordinator is responsible for case management to the respite only households of LC and is responsible for coordinating placement matching for respite referrals.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide advocacy and support for an average of 16 active respite only foster families through case management.
- Maintain regular contact with foster carers by telephone, email and home visits.
- Maintain up-to-date accurate case notes.
- Work alongside the Placement Coordinator for the purpose of matching respite referrals and placement of children with registered Foster Carers as required.
- Maintain the required records for children in placement with LC foster carers.
- Assist as necessary the LC Assessment Team to conduct thorough, competency-based foster carer assessments using the Step By Step assessment tool and process.
- Provide information to foster care applicants on training requirements and schedules
For further details about the role, please refer to the attached job description.
Respite Project Coordinator
- LC Level 4
- Full Time
- Contract until 30/06/2022 – extension subject to funding.
For further information;
Contact: Deborah Whitelock, Operations Manager – Foster Care Services
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 08 8337 8787
Applications close Sunday May 30 2021 at 5pm