We have a brand new role of Regional Coordinator in the Community Connections Program based in our Barossa Valley office in Nuriootpa.
The Regional Coordinator will provide service coordination to the Community Connections Program within their region. As a new role within a new program the initial work, in collaboration with DHS, will be to develop collaborative relationships with the regions Community Partners to develop a regional strategic action plan, map community resources, establish an intake and assessment model, responsible work allocation levels and procedures, referral policies and procedures.
You will work collaboratively to create Client Voice sounding boards for the region, form a Regional Community Partners Network, and develop procedures and guidelines for access to Flexible Funding. Monitor and evaluate data and develop an evaluation framework. Post the establishment phase, you will be responsible for the oversight of the Community Connection program and supporting Community Partners to ensure clients access to services within your region.
The aims and objectives of this role include:
- Participate in Community Connections Program internal and follow up meetings with partner agencies.
- Coordinate and chair team meetings.
- Support partners with a comprehensive understanding of the sector and the challenges that are faced by people who are experiencing Social Isolation through leadership and strategic planning.
- Oversee the delivery of high quality, best practice supports to clients and ensuring service delivery meets standards and guidelines.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders and other service providers across the Region.
- Complete regular reporting and drive quality improvement activities
For further details, please refer to the attached job description.
Regional Coordinator, Community Connections Program
- LC Level 6
- Part Time – 0.9 FTE
- Based in Nuriootpa, Barossa Valley
For further information contact:
- Stephanie McGarrigan – [email protected] – 8269 9300
Applications close Friday Jun 25 2021 at 5pm