We have a vacancy for a Recruitment and Retention Coordinator in a Part Time capacity which will be based at our Sefton Park office.
The Recruitment and Retention Coordinator will develop and implement recruitment and retention strategies that attract foster care applicants and retain foster carers across the service regions.
The aims and objectives include:
- Work in conjunction with the Operations Manager, foster carers, Team Leaders, foster care services staff, Lutheran Care Communications team and Department for Child Protection Foster Care Services to ensure a coordinated approach to recruitment and retention of foster carers
- Develop and implement recruitment and retention strategies that attract foster carer applicants and retain foster carers across the service regions
- Engage the use of multimedia platforms to connect with new demographic pools
- Research best practice recruitment and retention strategies
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders to meet recruitment standards and targets
- Respond appropriately to all foster care enquiries, providing timely and clear information and assistance
Want to know more? See the attached JD for the full position description.
Foster Care Case Worker
- LC Level 4
- Based at Sefton Park
- Part Time 0.6 FTE
For further information contact:
Dawn Oakley, Operations Manager – Foster Care Services – [email protected] – 0439 961 240
Applications close Sunday Oct 24 2021 at 5:00pm