We are recruiting for a Reception and Administration Officer, Foster Care Services, based at our Sefton Park office.
The aims and objectives of this role are to provide administration and secretarial support to the Foster Care Services team, requiring a high degree of judgment, initiative, confidentially and sensitivity to enable the effective delivery of our services.
In this role you will maintain exceptional office practices and procedures in general office administration, reception, resource management, financial and account keeping systems, data systems and assist in the organisation of workshops and special events.
The aims and objectives of this role include:
- Provide receptionist services, responding to and redirecting phone calls and visitors. Ensure callers experience a personable, welcoming, prompt and effective response.
- Maintain confidentiality and show discretion when dealing with queries
- Communicate effectively to engage and establish rapport with clients, stakeholders and team members
- Reconcile and maintain petty cash processes banking and records.
- Input invoices and expense claims into the Lutheran Care Greentree Accounting System.
- Book venues in accordance with event specifications and requirements and assist with set up and clean-up of programs and events.
Want to know more? Please visit our website for the full job description.
Reception and Administration Officer, Foster Care Services
- Level 3
- Part time role – 0.7 FTE (26.6 hours per week)
- Contract until 30 June 2022
- Sefton Park
To apply, or for information contact:
Dawn Oakley, Operations Manager – Foster Care Services, 0439 961 240 or [email protected]
Applications close Sunday Jan 30 2022 at 5:00pm