Working from our busy Alice Springs office, you will be our client’s first point of contact and therefore excellent interpersonal skills are essential in this role, including having a warm and friendly manner and the ability to engage well with others.
- Provide an empathetic and non-judgmental service to customers who present with a broad range of issues
- Provide reception and administrative support for site-based programs including a range of financial wellbeing services and family support services
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft outlook, word and excel
- Assist the broader Central Australia teams with their day to day operations
- Work collaboratively with the Emergency Relief (ER) staff and provide a relief service for clients who present out of ER service hours
Please refer to the attached Job Description for all the duties and responsibilities.
A current national criminal history record check and Ochre Card (working with children) is essential. A current and unrestricted NT Driver’s Licence is also essential.
- Part-time – 56 hours pfn (negotiable)
- LCC Level 3
For further information contact:
08 8953 5160 or 0447 598 153
To apply please provide a Resume and Cover Letter addressing the Responsibilities and Duties specific to the role as set out in the Job Description to Barbara Goodwin by 1 November 2020.
Applications close Sunday Nov 1 2020 at 5pm