We have a new vacancy for Reception/Administration Assistant based in our Nuriootpa office in the Barossa.
The aims and objectives of this role are to provide administration and secretarial support to the Barossa service team, requiring a high degree of judgement, initiative, confidentially and sensitivity to enable effective delivery of programs.
The role will maintain good office practices and procedures in general office administration, reception, resource management, financial and account keeping systems, data systems and assist in the organisation of workshops and special events.
The aims and objectives of this role include:
- Provide receptionist services, responding to and redirecting phone calls and visitors. Ensure callers experience a personable, welcoming, prompt and effective response.
- Ensure surface mail is regularly and efficiently collected, posted, recorded and distributed.
- Provide word processing, document design, database and spreadsheet services as required.
- Prepare letters, reports, newsletters, flyers and promotional material, minutes and agendas.
- Collect and receipt donations.
- Input invoices and expense claims into the Lutheran Care Greentree Accounting System.
For further details, please refer to the attached job description.
- LC Level 2
- Part Time – 0.4 FTE (2 days per week)
- Based in Nuriootpa
For further information contact:
- Helen Walker, Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org – 8562 26 88
Applications close Friday Jun 18 2021 at 5pm