This position is part of the Family and Relationship Services (FRS) program which is primarily federally funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services. This program comes under Family and Children’s Services which is a division of the government’s Families and Communities Program.
The position has both a service management and practitioner role. The practitioner seeks to respond to the needs of the whole person – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
The aims and objectives of this role are to:
- Exercise managerial and practice responsibility for personal, relationship and family counselling within specified regions or operations at Lutheran Care.
- Ensure appropriate statistical and reporting requirements by funding bodies are undertaken by staff.
- Offer specialist skills in counselling. The counselling component of this role offers holistic support to clients.
- Prepare budgets in conjunction with the Finance Director, establish procedures and work practices, and assist in policy development.
- The position assumes a degree of independence and expertise.
For further details and role responsibilities/duties, please refer to the attached job description.
You will require a DHS Working With Children Check, a current and unrestricted South Australian Driver’s Licence, and a registered roadworthy vehicle available for work use (employees reimbursed for work travel).
- LCC Level 6
- Full Time
- Fixed term contract until 30 June 2022 (contract extension subject to funding)
For further information;
Contact: Robyn Richter, Executive Manager Community Services
Tel: 0408 080 522
Applications close Friday Mar 5 2021 at 5pm