We have a new role of Human Resources/ Payroll Coordinator, based at our Sefton Park office.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Human Resources/ Payroll Coordinator to join our People & Culture and Finance Team in our Head Office at Sefton Park. This is a brand new dual role that is perfect for someone who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment – no two days will be the same!
The Human Resources aspect of the role will include coordination of recruitment and on boarding with a focus on the employee experience, be the first line support to internal and external customers, update HR information into HRIS, update employee and HR records. You will also assist the People and Culture team on a variety of matters including general HR, learning & development, recruitment and a variety of exciting projects.
The Payroll aspect of the role will share responsibility in processing the fortnightly payroll whilst ensuring compliance to company procedures, payroll adjustments, leave reconciliations, terminations and other associated payroll tasks.
Sitting in our brand new downstairs office, the role will also share the responsibility of greeting visitors to the office, answering the main phone line and addressing visitor queries.
Experience in Human Resources and Payroll will be highly regarded.
The duties of this role include;
- Provide accurate and timely HR administrative support on a variety of matters across our diverse portfolios
- Coordination of HR databases, records and data administration
- Coordination of recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Play an active role in the implementation of a new HRIS system (ELMO) across the organisation
- Processing fortnightly pay runs (including, payroll adjustments, leave reconciliations and terminations)
- New employee set-up, including entering employee’s pay rates, banking, super, TFN, allowances and leave
- Maintain payroll records and data
- Assisting with Payroll queries and answering email inquiries from employees and key stakeholders
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
Human Resources/ Payroll Coordinator
- Level 4
- Full Time (Part Time hours will also be considered – no less than 0.8 FTE)
- Ongoing contract
- Sefton Park
Applications close Friday Jan 21 2022 at 5:00pm