We are seeking a Governance and Quality Officer to join the Development and Quality team at Sefton Park.
As LC has been successful in attracting new business, our need for continuous improvement across the organisation is growing. This role is critical to ensuring a consolidated approach to corporate governance, across a number of areas in order to guarantee compliance, licensing and registration, manage risk and further develop our quality and policy framework, including FOI and Privacy.
The role will work across various funded portfolios and in consultation with the Executive Team. This role is a key leadership position responsible for shaping the organisations approach to Corporate Governance across a number of program areas.
The main tasks of this role are to provide corporate leadership in relation to;
- Coordinate policy development consistent with the direction of the Strategic Plan
- Review and implement Business Continuity Planning
- Ensure that quality service standards and licensing requirements are met and continuously improved across LC in line with quality and continuous improvement principles and practices.
- Ensure that new policies are developed which reflect modern management practices and the culture of the organisation.
- Ensure that the Organisational Risk Framework is implemented and monitor continuous improvement through this mechanism
- Provide systems administration support for Corporate Risk management.
Please refer to the attached job description for further details.
Governance and Quality Officer
- LC Level 6
- Permanent Full Time
- Sefton Park location
For further information contact:
- Pippa Webb, Executive Manager Development & Quality – [email protected] – 0490 256 834
Applications close Friday Sep 10 2021 at 5:00PM