We have a new vacancy of Foster Care Assessment Team Leader based at our Glynde office in a full time capacity.
The Assessment Team Leader has the responsibility for the leadership and management of the assessment and training work team. The aims of this role are to provide leadership, support, input and direction within FCS.
This role provides site coordination at the Glynde office and is responsible for leading and managing work teams in their specific portfolio areas. These areas include, but are not limited to: recruitment and retention, assessment, training, placement, support, contract compliance, therapeutic support, clinical governance and administration.
The aims and objectives of this role include:
- Sets direction priorities and goals and ensures accountability for results.
- Contributes to strategy and strategic and business planning.
- Uses evidence based research and analysis for decision making.
- Plans, implements and evaluates programs and projects.
- Fosters a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Maintains continuous quality improvement.
- Identifies trends and facilitates strategies that achieve LC outcomes.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of workers. Encourages high performance and works in alignment with HR policy and principles
For further details, please refer to the attached job description.
Foster Care Assessment Team Leader
- LC Level 5
- Full Time role
- Glynde site
- Contract end 30/06/2022
For further information contact:
Dawn Oakley, Operations Manager – Foster Care Services – [email protected] – 0439 961 240
LC Level 5
Full-time, fixed term contract to 30th June 2022
For more information contact Dawn Oakley, Operations Manager [email protected] or 0439 961 240.
To lodge your application and download a copy of the Job Description go to the Lutheran Care Recruitment Hub. Applications close 18 July 2021.
Applications close Sunday Jul 18 2021 at 11.59pm