An exciting opportunity exists for multiple Financial Counsellors to join LC’s Financial Capability and Wellbeing team in Alice Springs, NT.
Reporting to the Manager Financial Services, you will be responsible for providing professional financial counselling to clients in need from Alice Springs, including town camps and remote communities within the Central Australian service area.
Working predominantly from the Alice Springs office, with some travel to surrounding remote communities, the duties include;
- Provide direct case work or one-on-one intensive support services to clients;
- Help clients improve their ability to manage their financial affairs in the future;
- Prepare income/expenditure statements, asset and liability statements and/or budgets;
- Prepare payment plans in consultation with the client where appropriate;
- Mentor, support and work collaboratively with Financial Capability Workers; and
- Occasional day trips and weeklong trips from Monday to Friday, arriving back in Alice Springs on weekends.
For further details, please refer to the attached job description.
- LC Level 5
- X2 positions available
- Full Time
- Based in Alice Springs
For further information contact:
- Mary Ryan, NT Senior Manager – [email protected] – 8953 5160
Applications close Friday Jun 25 2021 at 5pm