Lutheran Care is recruiting a brand new role of Finance Business Partner in the Finance Team based at Sefton Park.
Stepping into this role, you will play an essential part in our service by providing comprehensive and complex reporting, budgeting and analytical support to the Lutheran Care organisation, as well as being a key support to the Executive Manager Finance in achieving the overall goals of the Finance function. As the organisation grows there may also be the requirement to manage a small team.
The role is responsible for providing partnering services in financial management across the organisation. The position will be responsible in the provision of support in areas of budgeting, management reporting, month end activities and strategic management.
You will also need to be a great communicator who is able to explain sometimes complex information to others in a warm and friendly manner, and be confident in yourself and your judgement.
The aims and objectives include:
- Develop and update financial policies and procedures to support the efficient and effective operation of the Finance function
- Prepare and submit month end reporting
- Preparation of the Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Prepare and deliver an accurate and timely operating budget for LC and all programs in liaison with program managers
- Guide and coach program managers to enhance financial literacy
- Manage internal and external strategic projects to meet objectives and timeframes
- Identify and plan initiatives for improving organisational service delivery practices
For further details, please refer to the job description, which you can download from the link above.
Finance Business Partner
- LC Level 7
- Full Time
For further information:
- Chris Bartlam, Executive Manager Finance – email@example.com – 8269 9361
- Katherine Pazios, People and Culture Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org – 8269 9366
Applications close Friday Jun 18 2021 at 5pm