Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is seeking a part time Group Worker to deliver services to clients from a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse background under our Specialised Family Violence Program.
As a Family Violence Group Worker you will provide professional group work and education services to women and families.
You will need;
- Qualifications in an appropriate field and/or extensive experience in the area of refugee and migrant service delivery.
- Experience in coordinating and facilitating group work, preferably with CALD women and families
- Demonstrated commitment to reflective practice
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of:
- Family Violence, particularly in the context of CALD families and communities
- Principals of trauma-informed practice
- Child development, child protection
- An understanding of community development and good networking ability
You must hold a current and unrestricted South Australian Drivers Licence and possess a registered roadworthy vehicle available for work use (employees reimbursed for work travel).
Please refer to the attached Job Description for all the duties and responsibilities.
Lutheran Community Care is committed to providing a child safe environment therefore you will require a valid DHS Working With Children Check and a current Safe Environments for Children & Young People certificate.
Family Violence Counsellor
LCC Level 5
Part-time FTE 0.4
For further information:
Contact: Rachel Friebel, Manager – Family and Relationship Services
Tel: 0417 735 602
To apply please provide a Cover Letter, Selection Criteria Response and a current Resume to Rachel Friebel by 4 December 2020.
Applications close Friday Dec 4 2020 at 5pm