Working from our Ingle Farm office you will facilitate and deliver developmental programs particularly related to men and boys. This role provides parent education sessions and works individually with clients.
- Develop, promote, facilitate and evaluate Dad’s Playgroup
- Facilitate parenting education programs in collaboration with the Family Zone parent educator
- Link families with appropriate support services within Family Zone and partnering organisations
- Deliver client centred, strengths based approaches to working with families
- Assess and provide appropriate responses to clients with behaviours that demonstrate high and complex needs
- Have excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Work within a supportive team environment
- Work productively with relevant external agencies and networks to ensure the best possible outcome for clients
Please refer to the attached Job Description for all the duties and responsibilities.
Minimum qualification required is a Certificate IV in a related field, although tertiary qualifications in a Human Services related field will be highly regarded.
A valid DHS Working With Children Check is essential as is a current and unrestricted South Australian Driver’s Licence. You will also be required to hold or attain certification in Safe Environments for Children & Young People.
Family Support Worker, Family Zone Ingle Farm
Temporary Part-time 0.8 FTE
LCC Level 4
For further information contact:
8349 60 99 or 0490 696 150
To apply please provide a Resume and Cover Letter addressing the Responsibilities and Duties specific to the role as set out in the Job Description to Kathlene Wilson by Friday, 23 October 2020.
Applications close Friday Oct 23 2020 at 5pm