We have a new vacancy for a Family Relationships Practitioner based at Murray Bridge.
The role is part of the Family and Relationship Services (FRS) program which is primarily federally funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services. This program comes under Family and Children’s Services which is a division of the government’s Families and Communities Program.
The service is available to all members of the community although there will be a focus in particular areas of the state. The service is offered to vulnerable and disadvantaged individuals, couples, families and children to build positive resilient relationships.
The aims of this role are to provide a professional counselling and education service, which is flexible in approach. This role offers holistic support to clients including referral pathways where appropriate.
The aims and objectives of this role include:
- Work within the Family and Relationship Services team offering both therapeutic (counselling) and early intervention (education and skills training) approaches, in accordance with the policies and practices of Lutheran Care and DSS.
- Provide services which respond to the needs of families and communities which are culturally responsive and address complex social issues.
- Maintain appropriate case records, reports and statistical data and comply with procedures and policies including data entry, of Lutheran Care and DSS as the funding provider to FARS.
- In consultation with the FARS Manager, collaborate with other human service agencies regarding referrals, joint service delivery (such as group/education work) and staff development.
For further details, please refer to the attached job description.
- LC Level 5
- Part Time – 0.4 FTE
For further information contact:
- Emily Lim, FARS Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org – 8269 9300
Applications close Saturday Jun 19 2021 at 5pm