The successful candidate will have a creative flair that will make the most of the diverse collection of fashion, furniture and homewares at Elcies. The ability to “lead by example” to support the committed team of volunteers is a must. It’s a busy role with multiple demands. You will need excellent organisational skills and a desire for success.
You will be required to:
- Lead a happy, clean, safe and inclusive workplace for all staff, volunteers and customers
- Provide a quality shopping experience for customers through the provision of high-quality recycled goods and professional upmarket displays
- Recruit, train and support volunteers in partnership with the Volunteer Administrator
- Provide day-to-day supervision and guidance of daily operations, including sorting, dispatch and logistics.
- Previous retail experience, ideally in a management role
- A valid Working with Child Check (we can help if you don’t have one)
- An unrestricted South Australian Driver’s Licence
- A willingness to use your own vehicle at times (mileage reimbursed)
- Previous experience in volunteer management is preferred and will be highly regarded.
- This role works 76 hours per fortnight, Monday to Friday. Some weekend work may be required from time to time.
Elcies Store Manager, Norwood
Retail Award Level 4-5 (negotiable upon experience)
For further information contact:
8269 9300 or 0439 223 376
To apply please provide a Cover Letter and a current Resume to Babs Deane by Friday 18th December.
Applications close Friday Jan 22 2021 at 5pm