We are looking for the role of Duty Manager which will be based in Waymouth Street, Adelaide. This new and exciting role is part of the Toward Home Alliance team and will be based at our new Short Term Accommodation facility based in the city.
The role will ensure new residents feel welcome and are adequately orientated to our short-term accommodation service. The successful candidate will maintain the presentation and cleanliness of our site, respond to the needs of residents and provide onsite security and safety while respecting the rights and privacy of our residents. Effectively acting in the role of a House Manager, the Duty Manager will work closely with the Housing Access Coordinator and Case Managers.
In this role, you will be the face of the accommodation facility, engaging with the residents and monitoring the premises to ensure their ongoing safety. You will conduct site orientations and ensure that common areas are kept clean and tidy, as well as keeping accurate and confidential database log entries. There will be plenty of ongoing support and training in this role to ensure your success.
The role is dynamic and diverse so you must love variety!
We are looking for a person with:
- The availability for afternoon and evening shifts (week day and weekend shifts are available)
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- An ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written communications and work with a broad range of people from a variety of backgrounds
- Ensure properties are maintained and upheld to accepted standards.
- Arrange maintenance and repairs when required
- Competence in using a personal computer, internet and electronic communications
Please refer to the attached position description for full responsibilities and duties.
Duty Manager, Toward Home Alliance
- LC Level 2
- Multiple roles available
- Part Time (rotating roster of 5 hour shifts over 7 days)
- Afternoon and evening shifts only (no overnight shifts)
- Based in Waymouth Street, Adelaide
For further information;
Contact: Katherine Pazios
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0490 250 120
All applications must be submitted via the Lutheran Care Recruitment Hub – https://lccare.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/
Applications close Monday Sep 27 2021 at 5:00pm