We have a brand new role of Coordinator – Partners for Health and Wellbeing, while the role will be based at Ingle Farm the program delivery will be from the Precinct.
This newly created role is designed to support people living with chronic disease to connect with communities, social networks and services to develop greater independence and connectedness. Working in partnership with other local service providers you will be responsible for organising co-designed group activities such as gardening, cooking, walking, mindfulness, community lunches and education sessions. Services will primarily be delivered at The Precinct Wellbeing Hub located in the City of Playford.
You will be client focused, energetic and love working with a diverse range of people. You will be passionate about empowering group members, enabling them to use their abilities to help themselves and make a difference in their communities. Demonstrating values of working in groups such as respect and dignity, understanding and mutual aid to support improved health outcomes for participants will be key in this role.
The duties of this role include:
- Coordinate and facilitate groups using a continuous improvement framework.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with partners, referral agencies, clients and other services as applicable.
- Provide support for clients including group facilitation and supporting all group members in their efforts to help themselves and each other.
- Devise new material which can be used for training or promotional purposes
- Identify and plan initiatives for improving program service delivery practices.
- Identify and develop key relationship networks to achieve goals, and improve outcomes for clients and service delivery methods.
For further details, please refer to the attached job description.
Coordinator – Partners for Health and Wellbeing
- LC Level 4
- Part Time – (15.2 hours per week)
- Based at Ingle Farm (program delivery from The Precinct)
For further information contact:
- Nicole Feetham, Manager Family Zone – [email protected] – 8349 6099
Applications close Monday Aug 9 2021 at 9:00AM