We have a brand new role of Community Participation Worker based in our Barossa Valley office in Nuriootpa. We have two roles available in both Full Time and Part Time capacity.
The aims and objectives of this role are to provide short to medium term support to people aged 18 to 64. Who are vulnerable and socially isolated, to access services they need to increase their quality of life.
These participants would be ineligible for other state or federal services. The role will support participants through case planning, assessment and review to encroach their capacity to engage within the community.
The aims and objectives of this role include:
- Use a client centred/strengths based, trauma informed case management model when supporting clients.
- Write case management plans in consultation with clients.
- Regularly monitor and review Case/Action Plans with clients.
- Meet regularly with clients and address issues as they arise.
- Assist clients to address life-controlling issues that have contributed to their isolation.
- Accurately enter data into the R2D2 Case Management and Data Collection System in “real time” to support the service in achieving Key Performance Indicators.
For further details, please refer to the attached job description.
Community Participation Worker
- LC Level 4
- X1 Full Time role
- X1 Part Time – (28.5 hours per week)
- Based in Nuriootpa
For further information contact:
- Helen Walker, Manager – email@example.com – 8562 26 88
Applications close Friday Jun 18 2021 at 5pm