We have a new vacancy for Child/ Parent Educator based at our Family Zone, Ingle Farm office, the position is Part Time 0.8 FTE.
Family Zone based at Ingle Farm is part of the federally funded Communities for Children program. It provides a variety of programmes designed to help increase the confidence and skills of parents with young children.
Programmes offered include parenting groups, home visiting and mobile crèche services.
The Child/ Parent educator will support children and parents by developing, promoting, facilitating and evaluating Preparing for Baby and Being with Baby groups.
You will thrive in this role as you:
- Facilitate parenting education programs.
- Link families with appropriate support services within Family Zone and partner organisations.
- Deliver client centred, strengths based approach to working with families
- Assess the priority and provide appropriate responses to clients with behaviours that demonstrate high and complex needs.
- Identify and develop key relationship networks to achieve goals, and improve outcomes for clients and service delivery methods.
- Assess the needs of families who visit or telephone Family Zone.
For further details, please refer to the attached job description.
Applications close Monday Jul 12 2021 at 9:00AM