Working from our Ntaria office, you will be responsible for the case management of complex and vulnerable families contributing to a high quality, intensive home and community based family support service.
The aims and objectives of this role are to:
- Case manage families with complex needs within an Aboriginal community setting.
- Work within a bicultural model that facilitates engagement and respects/values others knowledge and culture.
- In partnership with Aboriginal Family Support Workers and Cultural Mentors engage families in culturally safe, strength based, trauma informed practice.
- Continue to develop and sustain collaborative and respectful family, community and relevant stakeholder relationships
- Ensure the quality of services delivered are of a high standard and comply with Lutheran Community Care (LCC) policy and procedure and current legislation
- Represent LCC and work within the values, mission and strategic direction of the service.
Please refer to the attached Job Description for all the duties and responsibilities.
Relocation assistance is available. A satisfactory National Police Certificate, valid NT Ochre Card (youth) and a current and unrestricted Australian Driver’s Licence is also essential.
Case Worker, Intensive Family Support Services – Ntaria, NT
- Full time, contract ending 30 June 2021 (with the view to extend based on funding)
- LCC Level 5
For further information contact:
08 8953 5160 or 0447 598 153
To apply please provide a Resume and Cover Letter addressing the Responsibilities and Duties specific to the role as set out in the Job Description to Barbara Goodwin by 1 November 2020.
Applications close Sunday Nov 1 2020 at 5pm