This role is a short-term contract until 30 June, 2021. Dependent on funding this position has the potential to be an ongoing role.
The aims and objectives of this role are to assist the work in a team environment to provide an immediate and flexible response to the needs of clients referred to Outer Southern Generic Homelessness Service (OSGHS).
In this role you will:
- Conduct intake and assessments with families referred to Lutheran Care
- Use a client-centred/strengths-based, trauma-informed case management model when supporting families and individuals in the program
- Regularly monitor and review Case/Action Plans with clients
- Assist clients to address identified issues threatening their current tenure and other factors contributing to their homelessness
- Meet regularly with families, sometimes in their homes, to provide ongoing support
- Assist clients in the process of obtaining alternative housing options if necessary and support them to address issues relating to housing
- Accurately enter data into the H2H Case Management and Data Collection System in “real time” to support the service in achieving Key Performance Indicators
- Regularly record concise case notes in accordance with the National Housing and Homelessness Agreement guidelines
- Ensure client case files are kept in order in a safe, secure, locked location and kept up to date.
For further details, please refer to the attached job description.
You will require a Working With Children Check, a current and unrestricted South Australian Driver’s Licence, and a registered roadworthy vehicle available for work use (employees reimbursed for work travel).
- LCC Level 4
- Full Time
- Fixed term contract until 30 June 2021 – dependent on funding this position has the potential to be an ongoing role.
For further information;
Contact: Jaqueline Evans, Acting Service Manager
Tel: 8326 4688.
Applications close Thursday Mar 4 2021 at 5pm