Working from our Morphett Vale office, you will provide support and assistance to individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
- Use a client centred & strengths based case management model to support families and individuals
- Provide an intake & assessment and emergency accommodation program as required
- Support clients as they identify and address the factors that have contributed to their time of homelessness
- Have excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Work within a supportive team environment
- Work productively with relevant external agencies and networks to ensure the best possible outcome for clients
Please refer to the attached Job Description for all the duties and responsibilities.
This is a short-term relief contract ending 30 June 2020 and therefore experience in case management and working within the housing and homelessness sector is essential. Minimum qualification required is a Certificate IV in a related field, although tertiary qualifications in a human services related field will be highly regarded.
A valid DHS Working With Children Check is essential as is a current and unrestricted South Australian Driver’s Licence.
Case Manager, Outer Southern Generic Homelessness Service
LCC Level 4
Part-time FTE 0.8
Short-term relief contract
For further information contact:
Janine Moule, Senior Manager, OSGHS
To apply please provide a Resume and Cover Letter addressing the Responsibilities and Duties specific to the role as set out in the Job Description to Janine Moule by 7 February 2020.
Applications close Friday Feb 7 2020 at 5pm