We hope this report gives you greater insight into Lutheran Community Care and the work we do to build strong, caring communities and that it will inspire you to continue to work with us.
Strategic Plan 2014-2019
Strategic Plan 2014-2019 (2.16 MB)
For 49 years, Lutheran Community Care has existed to deliver high quality services to build strong communities.
We have grown out of the vision of a small group of Lutheran women, who were inspired to show Christ's love and care in action.
Today that vision has expanded to provide services on behalf of the Lutheran Church in both South Australia and the Northern Territory, assisting the lives of over 17,000 people each year.
Our staff and volunteers work with compassion, respect and care and are generously supported by the community.
Our Strategic Plan has five key population outcomes
- People are connected, belong and are valued in our community
- Everyone is able to live well
- Everyone has a place to call home
- Everyone is safe in their homes, community and work
- All families are strong and help build community
- All children are healthy, capable and resilient
We invite you to read the full report above which outlines our main strategies and our organisational focus to achieve our vision.