Our Service Charter
- Treat you with dignity, fairness and respect.
- Make our services accessible to all and provide an interpreter whenever necessary.
- Give you clear, accurate and timely information or help you find it.
- Provide quality services that are reviewed regularly to improve the way we serve you.
- Help you make your own decisions about the services you receive.
- Respect your privacy and confidentiality - in line with the SA Government's Information Sharing Guidelines that promote the safety and wellbeing of all.
- Welcome feedback and complaints and respond to it in a fair and timely manner.
Our Service Commitment
We will aim to:
- Answer your telephone call within 4 rings.
- Respond to telephone messages within 2 days of receiving them.
- Acknowledge your correspondence within 7 working days.
- Pay your account as per the terms on your invoice.
- Respond to your feedback and complaints within 2 working days.
How you can help us
You can help us by:
- Treating us with dignity and respect.
- Giving us all the information we need to help you.
- Letting us know if you have any special needs.
- Asking us to explain anything you are not sure of.
- Telling us how we can improve our services.
Your feedback is important to us and will be used to improve our service delivery to our valued clients. If you would like to submit feedback or a complaint please click here. Feedback received will be completely confidential.