A Financial Counsellor is a person who can assist you with a range of services relating to personal finances. These include providing information and assistance about:
- Financial rights and responsibilities
- Budgeting and money management
- Negotiating with creditors and others
- Debts and the debt recovery processes
- Hardship applications if your situation has changed
- Insolvency and bankruptcy options.
Financial Counselling is an opportunity to have a free and confidential chat with a qualified person about your finances.
We provide financial counselling at the following locations.
Alice Springs - Lutheran Community Care, 55A Gap Road Alice Springs
Tel: 08 8953 5160
To make an appointment at any of the following locations please call 08 8269 9300:
Blair Athol - Lutheran Community Care, 309 Prospect Road Blair Athol
Davoren Park - Peachey Place Living Skills Centre, 20 Heytesbury Road Davoren Park
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
Davoren Park - NACYS, Oldford Road Davoren Park
Ingle Farm - Ingle Farm Primary School, Cnr Montague Rd and Belalie Rd Ingle Farm
Modbury - Housing SA, 100 Reservoir Road Modbury
Salisbury - Good Money, 58 John Street Salisbury
To book an appointment in Nuriootpa or Gawler please call 08 8562 2688:
Barossa - Lutheran Community Care, 26 Second Street Nuriootpa
Gawler - Zion Lutheran Church, 22b Cowan Street Gawler
To make the most of your appointment please bring the following with you to your appointment:
In order to make essential information about personal insolvency and ITSA’s services more accessible, ITSA now has a range of information available in languages other than English.
Their recently translated products will make it easier for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to access information.
• PPSR fact sheet
• Your options to deal with unmanageable debt fact sheet
• Voluntary bankruptcy information (page 11 – 20) (an excerpt from the booklet Personal Insolvency Information for Debtors)
• Prescribed information – your options to deal with unmanageable debt
• Complaints handling procedure fact sheet
• Resolving complaints about trustees and administrators fact sheet
• Client Service Charter