Lutheran Community Care receives State and Federal government funding for some of our services. The funding must be used for that specific program.
To respond to the needs we see in our community we rely on the generosity of our donors. We thank God for them, many of whom give sacrificially in order to see the important work continue.
All donations received are used to fund services in South Australia and the Northern Territory.
Your ongoing support makes this all possible...
If you're able, please send a generous donation today.
I ask for your prayers that the heart of God will continue to beat through the work we do sharing the love of Christ and building strong, caring communities.
- All donations over $2 will receive a tax deductible receipt.
Winter Appeal: Could you do without this winter?
Your support of Lutheran Community Care's Winter Appeal will allow us to stock up on warm clothes, blankets and food for people doing it tough this winter. It also allows us to continue to go above and beyond in helping families to make a new start.
Through your gift you can show God's love to parents trying to cope, to people from refugee backgrounds struggling to make a better life, and to individuals at risk of becoming homeless.
Help someone going without this winter...
$70 can offer parents special Baby Bundles
$110 can supply Winter Warmers to help the homeless
$130 can provide Kid's Care Kits with shoes and winter uniforms
$ ________ to be used where needed most urgently
All donations $2 and over are tax deductible
- We accept Visa and MasterCard
- By phone, you can arrange credit card details and authorise regular payments from your card.
- You will need to complete, sign and return the Direct Debit Form to Lutheran Community Care (PDF below).
- Using the Direct Debit Form (PDF below), you can elect to donate on a regular basis; monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually.
- We encourage you to pay annually as it helps to reduce our administration costs, ensuring even more funds reach those in desperate need.
- All donations over $2.00 will receive one total tax deductible receipt at the end of the financial year.
Leave a bequest
- A lasting gift ensuring the ongoing successful work of LCC - 'sharing the love of Christ and building strong caring communities'
For further information email: email@example.com
Phone (08) 8269 9333
or mail to:
Lutheran Community Care
PO Box 1020
PROSPECT EAST SA 5082
Please contact your legal and/or financial advisor for details on how to support Lutheran Community Care in your will.
Changing Your Payment Option
- You can change your method of payments with Customer Service at any time.
- All online payment forms utilise full security encryption.