Lutheran Community Care receives State and Federal government funding for some of our services. The funding must be used for that specific program.
To respond to the needs we see in our community we rely on the generosity of our donors. We thank God for them, many of whom give sacrificially in order to see the important work continue.
All donations received are used to fund services in South Australia and the Northern Territory.
Your ongoing support makes this all possible...
If you are able, please send a generous donation today.
We ask for your prayers that the heart of God will continue to beat through the work we do sharing the love of Christ and building strong, caring communities.
How to Support LCC
- Donate Online Now
(payments can only be made in Internet Explorer, we apologise for any inconvenience)
- Donate over the phone, call us at 08 8269 9333
- Direct Debit
- Regular Payments
- Leave a Bequest
- In Memoriam Donations
- Donations over $2 will receive a tax deductible receipt.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard
- By phone, you can arrange credit card details and authorise regular payments from your card.
- You will need to complete, sign and return the Direct Debit Form to Lutheran Community Care.
- Using the Direct Debit Form (PDF below), you can elect to donate on a regular basis; monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually.
- We encourage you to pay annually as it helps to reduce our administration costs, ensuring even more funds reach those in desperate need.
- All donations over $2.00 will receive one total tax deductible receipt at the end of the financial year.
- Send a cheque with your Donation Form.
In Memoriam Donations
- If you would like to nominate Lutheran Community Care to receive gifts in memory of a loved one, we can provide donation envelopes for use at the funeral so that friends and family members can return their own donations. Please fill out the In Memoriam Donation form or contact us at 08 8269 9333 so that we can send you a summary of the donations received.
- We will send donors a tax deductible receipt for all donations over $2.
- We value these contributions and can assure you that the donations will be used to support those in need.
Changing Your Payment Option
You can change your method of payments with Customer Service by calling 08 8269 9333 at any time.
All online payment forms utilise full security encryption.