Help us build a brighter future for thousands this winter..
Together we can build an Australia where...
- people are connected, belong and are valued in their community
- everyone is able to live well
- everyone has a place to call home
- all families are strong and help to build community
- everyone is safe in their home, community and work
- all children are healthy, capable and resilient
Updated in 2010 by the South Australian Council of Churches, this handbook was developed as a Christian community response to domestic violence within the community.
It is a 'field manual' of basic information - a reminder to assist those in the church to detect and respond to domestic violence.
Lutheran Community Care is accredited at Certificate Level of the Australian Service Excellence Standards